I am excited to showcase the new and improved website. I know the previous version had it's flaws, but I hope that you have enjoyed the content we have delivered so far.
Here are just some of the new features you will get to enjoy on the new WOFB Live:
- True HD Videos at 720p
- Better organization of content
- Search our website using search menu to find exactly what you are looking for
- Forums! You can now post you questions, share your stories, and even find a workout buddy in your area!
- 100% Mobile friendly. Website was built from the ground up to support all mobile devices.
The new website is easier for us, which is better for you too. Why?
Before, to get new content up, we had to:
- Film the video
- Get the video from a camera onto computer
- Edit the video
- Upload the video
- Then edit the pages to show the new video
That was a workout in itself, LOL! Plus, most of the instructors aren't super tech savvy to do all of the back-end geek stuff. 😉
The new system allows us to upload videos through any device: cameras, phones, tablets, etc., which means we can film a workout from a phone, upload it, and it will be posted up automatically to the site. How cool is that?
So that means that we will be getting more videos and content up from all the instructors on a regular basis, including blog posts, forum posts, pictures, and of course videos!
With all of these advancements, I'm sure there is going to be some bugs here and there. If you do find anything wrong, please report them on our Technical Support Forum by clicking here!
Thank you all for your patience, and I look forward to doing more great things together!